If you fall into any of the following categories you may entitled to a Free NHS Eye Examination...
- You are under the age of sixteen, or under nineteen as long as you are in full time education.
- You are over sixty years of age.
- You are registered blind or partially sighted.
- You have diabetes or glaucoma or are at risk of developing glaucoma.
- You are over forty and have immediate family relative with glaucoma.
- You have a valid HC2 certificate.
- You or your partner receive certain Government benefits - please check with my Team for further information.
- If you have an complex NHS spectacle prescription.
Due to NHS regulations we may ask for proof of entitlement, and details of your last eye examination.